The 3HAG Way Workshop – hosted by Shannon Susko & Elizabeth B. Crook
for CEOs and their leadership teams
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 (9 am – 4:30 pm)
1212 Germantown, Nashville, TN
If you don’t know what a 3HAG is… you should!
The 3HAG (3-Year Highly Achievable Goal) Way will change how you think about your business and help you develop a more powerful strategy, building value, profitability, impact, and satisfaction.
During this interactive workshop, Shannon will present the core elements of the 3HAG strategic execution system, helping you ensure that your strategy is not a wild-ass guess.
Operating a business without an evolving strategy is like driving a bus around the block. You drive up to a stop sign, you flip on your blinker, and you turn right. At the next stop sign, you flip on your blinker and turn right again. At the next stop sign, the same thing. Nothing changes. If you don’t have an evolving growth strategy, then you your team are just driving around the block. You may be doing very well, but you are not going anywhere. –Shannon Susko, “3HAG Way”
Shannon Susko is a serial entrepreneur with more than twenty years’ experience as a co-founder and CEO of growth companies. She’s been coaching high-growth, mid-market CEOs for more than eight years on this growth framework, especially on the 3HAG Execution System.
Shannon co-founded her first two companies, built them as CEO, and then led successful exits. Her first company grew over a ten-year span while she conceived, applied, and evolved the 3HAG methodology.
[Shannon’s] framework will help you shorten the path to growth by applying a scientific approach that removes much of the guesswork from your search for that path. In essence Shannon offers a methodology to engineer the luck that many business owners blindly pray for — Kaihan Krippendorff, Founder and CEO of Outthinker, author of “Outthink the Competition”
Space is Limited – Don’t Miss Out!
Grab your seat HERE or BUY A TABLE FOR YOUR TEAM (it’s a great deal!).
Price: $1450/team of 6 or $325 for single seat (includes lunch, a copy of Shannon’s book “The 3HAG Way” and materials for workshop)
This Workshop Is For You If…
- You aren’t sure you have a strategy (wanting to grow is NOT a strategy)
- You feel stuck with tired approaches
- You want to be able to separate the can-do from the must-do
- You want greater clarity and predictability
- You suspect your company needs an organizational refresh
- You don’t know your competitive advantage
- You haven’t defined your key processes
- You need honest talk and real commitment on your leadership team
What We Will Cover During the 3HAG Way Workshop
Using this prescriptive framework, we will break your strategy down into a clear and simple picture – so clear and simple that the whole team will be able to see where the company is going and where it will end up in three years’ time. This strategic clarity will align, engage, and empower your team to make confident decisions.
We’ll start with your Foundations for Growth:
- Core Purpose and Values
- BHAG: Your long term goal.
- Profit/X: Your economic engine
Then we will work through The 3HAG Way framework:
- Gut It Out 3HAG: Your 3HAG will build confidence in your strategy, your company, and your team. It’s your road map to reach your ultimate goal – your BHAG.
- Key Process Flow Map: An internal analysis that shows the three to six functions that drive your business and are critical to bringing in cash
- The Market Map: A tool to be used on a continuous basis to help everyone on your team see the bird’s-eye view of the marketplace
- Core Customer: Understanding the individual person who will buy what they need from your company in a way that generates optimal profit
- Attribution Framework: Finding your market’s white space
- Activity Fit Map: Mapping out the 3-5 Differentiating Actions that your company will take to put itself in its unique and valuable position
- One Phrase Strategy: A short summary to keep your team focused on where you are heading
- Map Out Swimlanes: Getting granular on how to move forward in the short term
- 36 Month Over Month P&L: A leadership team tool – not a finance team tool – providing you a specific, achievable road map
- Brand Promise with Guarantee: Addresses what you and your team believe is the greatest need your customers have and assures those customers that you can solve that problem better than any of your competitors
- Secret Sauce: The unique solution to a problem in your industry that no one wants to solve – but you have the answer
Meet Your Hosts: Shannon Susko & Elizabeth B. Crook
Shannon Susko has been coaching CEOs and Leadership teams of high growth companies for over 10 years. She is the author of two Amazon Best Selling business books; “The Metronome Effect” (2014) and “3HAG WAY” (2018). Shannon has more than twenty years of experience building and leading high-growth technology companies. She co-founded and served as CEO, and the led the sale of two companies in less than six years apart and co-founded her third company in 2016 – Metronome Growth Systems – a cloud-based business platform for high growth CEOs, leaders and business coaches.
Shannon was recognized as one of WXN Top 100 Most Powerful Women in Canada in 2018. She was named Deal Maker of the Year in Vancouver in 2011 and was in the Top 3 for Mid-Market Company Deals on Wall Street the same year. In 2017, she was recognized by Canada’s 150 Women.
Elizabeth B. Crook, CEO of Orchard Advisors, works with executives and management teams in both the U.S. and Canada to grow profitability, value, and impact through clear strategic thinking and disciplined execution planning. She has been a member, presenter, and advisor for the Social Venture Circle (previously Social Venture Network) and a presenter at Big Path Capital’s MO Summit — for CEO’s and impact investors. She is a sought after speaker, workshop leader and guest on stages and in media (Forbes, Fast Company, Conscious Company, Huff Post, Thrive Global on both personal and company strategic planning. Her critically acclaimed book, “Live Large: The Achiever’s Guide to What’s Next” (Greenleaf, 2017) is one more way she lives her commitment to helping people and organizations thrive.
She was a Gazelles Certified Coach (Scaling Up) for fifteen years and now a certified 3HAG Way Coach — always growing her expertise by incorporating today’s best business thinking and tools.
Space is Limited – Don’t Miss Out!
REGISTER HERE as a table of 6 or individual seat.